Mail-In Knife Sharpening (Machine)
You don't have access to a local profesional sharpening service that you can trust with your knives? Send them in and we'll take good care of them!
This service offers machine-sharpening for double-bevel blades that measure up to 240mm. We ensure that your knives are well taken care of, giving them a fresh cutting edge by using water wheels, belts and various compounts.
Note that it does not include the shipping cost from your house to our shop. If your knives are chipped or damaged, they will not be repaired under this sharpening flat fee. We will be glad to assist with such task by sending your a manual quote once we receive pictures of your damaged knives via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does it work?
1. First, you must purchase this product by selecting the quantity of knives that you will mail-in for sharpening.
2. Once your purchase is processed, our system will provide you with an order number which you must include in your mail-in package so we can cross-reference your knives to your name and return address.
3. Package your knives safely and contact your favorite transport courrier to ship them to our shop, preferably via an insured and trackable method:
360 Maloney Ouest, Unit 4
4. Once received at our shop, please allow 1-2 days for the sharpening of your knives to be performed. You will then receive a tracking ID on your original order ID which will confirm that your knives are ready and being mailed back to you.
5. Receive your new knives and enjoy their fresh cutting edge by cooking one of you favourite meals.
How to package your knives?
SAFETY FIRST! Knife blades should never be left exposed regarless how dull they are - they must be packaged for the courrier staff in case the box is dropped. We recommend that you use the original box in which your knives were purchase, a blade guard, sheath or even cloth / towel in which they can be wrapped.
Once your knives are wrapped, you can use a bubble mailer enveloppe or box to ship them in.
◻️ Sharp Certified Blades
Before our knives are shipped, each one undergoes a rigorous sharpness test to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality. Our BESS Certified sharpness scale will guarantee that your knives deliver the smoothest cuts.
This commitment to sharpness not only guarantees that you receive a product that's ready to perform at its best but also reflects our dedication to delivering excellence in every aspect of our field.
◻️ Shipping and Returns
Since 2019 we are dedicated to ensuring a delightful online shopping experience. Every product listed on our website is readily available at our shop and is typically dispatched within 24 hours - this allow us the time for sharpening and proper packaging.
All Canadian orders can say goodbye to unexpected duties, additional customs fees and exchange rate fluctuations; all our prices are clear and upfront. We take care of the international declarations on items from foreign countries.
Depending on your area, you'll receive a complimentary UPS or Canada Post tracking number with all shipments.
As for returns, we understand that purchasing a knife online can be a challenging decision, and we aim to alleviate your concerns by offering a highly flexible 30-days return policy which can be managed via your customer portal.
◻️ Contact Us Anytime
We are at your service through email, social media, or even by phone, where you can have a direct conversation with one of our team members during our business hours.
Whether you require assistance with your existing product, have inquiries about a potential purchase, need more specific details, additional photos, or even a video to get a better sense of the product in a real human hand, we've got you covered.
Don't hesitate to get in touch.